1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Bit Of Help

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by iiHeroo, Aug 7, 2013.

1. iiHeroo

iiHeroo New Member

Would trying to use it first on a homehost make it easier ? If so, thanks :) I've had troubles with it using Multicraft.
  2. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

It is both possible. Pc and or Multicraft with a host or on PC
  3. iiHeroo

iiHeroo New Member

I know, but if I try to set it up on a Home host, would it make it easier for me to do it on Multicraft since there's a video tutorial of the Allinone set up ?
  4. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

You mean, what is better? Like Rented Host or Home host?
  5. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

@iiHeroo the hard part to understand between Multicraft vs (well everything else) is that Multicraft has no command line, Linux, Mac, etc all have command line that you utilize to run the Allinone. If you want experience first, the only real way is to either buy a Multicraft license and run it on your home host for a short time, or just jump straight into it. My Multicraft tutorial should be fine for the installation, but if you have questions I am usually here to answer them.