1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Direkt connect

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by XLS202, Jan 18, 2015.

1. XLS202

XLS202 New Member

Hallo
    My question is if it is possible to join a server via its IP. Because I have a hosted server and there i cant run a proxy server, but I dont want to lose the IP from this server. And this server I want to connect with an other where the proxy and connect runs. I hope its understandable, I am not good in englisch.. :/

Thangs
    XLS202
  2. CrazySeanPC

CrazySeanPC New Member

I believe you would need to have a proxy on that specific server if you wanted players to be able to connect through it. I imagine you rent the server from some server host, so that is not an option. I recommend you buy a domain so you can point a sub domain to whatever IP you want.
  3. XLS202

XLS202 New Member

Sorry i didnt notice your massage :( Also i cant just buy a new domain.. because i want to keep my adress that i have now.