1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Resolved Disabling LilyPad-Connect v16

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TakeMeNL, Jun 20, 2013.

1. TakeMeNL

TakeMeNL Member Resource Contributor

I got a error while disabling a server with LilyPad-Connect v16

CB 1.5.2-R0.1 BETA

Code (text):

2013-06-20 19:58:36 [INFO] [LilyPad-Connect] Disabling LilyPad-Connect v16
    2013-06-20 19:58:36 [SEVERE] Error occurred (in the plugin loader) while disabling LilyPad-Connect v16 (Is it up to date?)
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:492)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:400)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:393)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.disablePlugins(CraftServer.java:277)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:334)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)

Seems to me that there is no harm, but still want to post it here.
  2. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

It looks like this error is caused by Bukkit itself?
  3. confuser

confuser Member Resource Contributor

I'm getting this on all my servers on disable too. Just took a look at the onDisable source and I can't really see anything that could be causing it. The only thing that could cause the concurrent exceptions could be stopping the connect thread.
  4. Coelho

Code (text):

if (cloader instanceof PluginClassLoader) {
                    PluginClassLoader loader = (PluginClassLoader) cloader;
                    Set<String> names = loader.extended ? loader.getClasses() : loader.getClasses0(); // Don't warn on deprecation, but maintain overridability

>>>                for (String name : names) {
                        if (extended) {
                            removeClass(name);
                        } else {
                            removeClass0(name);
                        }
                    }
                }

Seems to be a bug in Bukkt. Nonetheless it is something that should be fixed.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Coelho

This is still existent and quite annoying for that matter. I wonder what we can do to fix this.

I know it has to do with the massive Netty library we package in with the plugin.
  6. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Sure does still come up
    Code (text):

[15:14:53 INFO]: [LilyPad-Connect] Disabling LilyPad-Connect v50
    [15:14:53 WARN]: Unexpected exception in the selector loop.
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
            at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextEntry(LinkedHashMap.java:394) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at java.util.LinkedHashMap$KeyIterator.next(LinkedHashMap.java:405) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getClassByName0(JavaPluginLoader.java:296) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1190]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:76) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1190]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1190]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at lilypad.libs.io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.deregister(AbstractChannel.java:593) ~[Bukkit-Connect.jar:50]
            at lilypad.libs.io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.close(AbstractChannel.java:565) ~[Bukkit-Connect.jar:50]
            at lilypad.libs.io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.closeAll(NioEventLoop.java:550) ~[Bukkit-Connect.jar:50]
            at lilypad.libs.io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:356) [Bukkit-Connect.jar:50]
            at lilypad.libs.io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [Bukkit-Connect.jar:50]
  7. Coelho

Latest build of Bukkit-Connect fixes this issue :)