1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Help, AllInOne config file.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Wypzer, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wypzer

Wypzer New Member

Hi all, I've been wondering, at the line 10 of the allinone configuration file, if it has to have only one server? Because I've been putting all my servers in, and it stills say from the line 66, the servers are curently working, but I can't get on the network. Is there only one main server like exemple, the hub, who has to be openned before, so the others work?

Thanks, for helping me out.

Sincerely, Wypzer.
  2. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

Do you mind posting the config file that you have? Wypzer
  3. Wypzer

Wypzer New Member

"servers": [
    {
    "domain": "*",
    "server": "hub"
    I won't post anything else then this, because it's private. Either, this is the only text that I've for now in my line 10 to 14.
  4. boboman13

Ah I understand your question now - that part is NOT for telling LilyPad where to look for servers.
    LilyPad does not look for servers - the servers look for LP. It is in the Bukkit-Connect that it tells the server where to look for LP.

This segment of the config is to specify which domains point where. For instance, pvp.myserver.com should point to the pvp server, but hg.myserver.com should point to the HungerGames server. You are also required to have the all server catch.
    Wypzer
  5. Wypzer

Wypzer New Member

You mean by saying, you are also required to have all the server catch?

},
    "servers": [
    {
    },
    {
    "server": "pvp"
    },
    {
    "server": "spleef"
    },
    {
    "server": "sg"

Like that, all the servers in the network there?
  6. boboman13

NO NO NO NO NO. xd forget what I said about the catch all, you should ONLY have one *. example:
    {
    },
    {
    "domain": "spleef.mc.com",
    "server": "spleef"
    }

etc etc, Wypzer
  7. Wypzer

Wypzer New Member

Ah alright, thanks buddy :)
  8. boboman13

Wypzer always in to help someone new with LP :) Any other questions?
  9. Wypzer

Wypzer New Member

For now no thanks, I'll keep practising and be better with it, because everyone knows that LilyPad is the best.

Thanks mate.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Daviid

Daviid New Member

boboman13 Sorry for the request on this post, it deals with the same issue. Can you send me a link to a pastebin with this formatted ? or use the code option, I tried doing this myself and I constantly get errors regarding I formatted it wrong, etc. Thank you.
  11. boboman13

Daviid for correct formatting (default) you could always just delete the allinone.conf and let it regenerate. Is that what you need? Or would you like a presetup allinone.conf (I would need an IP address for that)
  12. Daviid

Daviid New Member

13. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Marked as solved and locked

Please open a new topic for further questions
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.