1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Hi! Please Read!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Al-Steven, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

Hi ,
    I Was Making Bukkit Servers And Wanted To Connect Them With Portals So I Found BungeeCord But it runs in offline mode only -_-
    Then i found Lilypadmc its Great as i have seen it working in meepcraft.com . Onis Luck is The Co Owner And i Guess he Is The Developer of this Cloud

I Have A Mac but after doing the .config file when i type localhost in add server , lilypad won't show up
    Onis Please Help Me With This I tried To Contact You
    AnyOne Please Help Me
    Bungeecord runs fine ..Also i can't find the go lilypad files for mac
    Premade .config would work :)
    Sorry for my english..im arabic

Thanks In Advance! :)
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

You need to be running GoLilyPad. The Mac version is Darwin. If you are running it off of your computer make sure you are running the 64 bit.
  3. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

4. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

i have downloaded the darwin 6amd but i have no idea how to run it.have no extensions ,
    any guide or pre made files
  5. The_Zip

You run run just like the other tutorials, should be pretty simple. I wrote a simple thing for you, and any other mac users.

Step 1... General Setup)

Create two folders in a designated section:
    Go to http://ci.lilypad.org and download Go-Server-Connect and Go-Server-Proxy, and chose the Darwin build.

Once you have downloaded the Connect and the Proxy, out them into your Connect and Proxy folders.
    Step 2... Running)

Open up the application Terminal, it is a default application for all Mac computers and can be found in the applications folder.

Starting with the Connect server, type in terminal the command below. To find the location, either type in "cd " and drag the connect folder onto the terminal window, or know where you have to folder created.
    After this, you are going to use the following command:

Code (text):
    chmod +x connect-darwin-amd64
    Than, you are going to want to start the server for the first time using the command:

Code (text):
    ./connect-darwin-amd64
    After this is done, the window of your Terminal window should show the server starting, and a file named connect.yml will be generated in the folder.
    You will now want to stop the connect server using the command "Stop", and do the same exact thing to the proxy server. Though, changing the following things:

Code (text):
    chmod +x proxy-darwin-amd64
    Code (text):
    ./proxy-darwin-amd64
    After this is done, you will need to but the bukkit-connect.jar in all of your servers plugins folders and run them. Following the configuration guide, http://www.lilypadmc.org/threads/configuration-guide.594/ , you should easily be able to config everything to your needs and have everything working.
  6. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

7. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

oh lol i forgot to run the connect server nvm
    the error has been resolved
  8. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

ok im getting error it says in terminal that the password for spawn server is not matching
    (i have put the same username and password in both server-connect and bukkit-connect

my connect darwin is

bind: :5091
    logins:
    - username: proxy
    password: password
    - username: spawn
    password: password
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  9. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

Also when ever i change the players to 1000 or i change the motd
    and run again it says "A lilypad server" and players "1"
    But in the yml i have write something else

Please Help me
  10. The_Zip

Can you please post both of the configs in which the errors occurred?
  11. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

ok for the password and username problem i changed the bukkit dev with bukkit beta and it worked
    and now i can connect to server!
    Thanks !
  12. The_Zip

13. Al-Steven

Al-Steven New Member

ok i have done the config and everything is not fine
    servers connects to the cloud and i can tp between 2 servers
    but when i change the motd in the proxy yml it changes back to "A Lilypad Server"
    and the username and password of proxy gets reset to "example"
    but proxy still connects with the cloud
    i run the proxy and the connect by a .command file i made to make it easy to launch

1 more question
    is there any way maybe bind port 80 in proxy so i don't have to port forward
    25565? im runing all servers on 1 machine

and is there any plugin for lilypad so ppl can talk cross server (global chat)
    and tp msg
  14. TotallyGamerJet

TotallyGamerJet New Member

Ok I set it up perfectly but how do I get the config files to be in the same folder as the proxy and connect and not in my User directory.