1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Incorrect UUID INFO ON LOGIN.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Barry, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Barry

Barry New Member

Explanation of Bug:
    When my players log into the server it shows the incorrect UUID (Like the server is in offline mode.) If the server is full and players have the permission to over ride the limit it doesn't check their real UUID but an the incorrect one. This happens with anytime I need to check a users UUID on login. This also happens when the server is whit-listed and someone try's to join that is white-listed it will also check the incorrect UUID and tell them they are not white listed.

The Bug: Lily-pad doesnt provide the correct UUID info on login.

Version: Bukkit-Connect V87, Go server Proxy V112, Go server connect V57, Spigot 1.8.8 (latest patch)

Errors or Things in the Console: In console it shows when the user logs in it displays the incorrect UUID it checks for X permission under the incorrect UUID then denies the login. Same with whitelist.

Reproduction of Bug: Whitelist your server add yourself to the whitelist (without op) try to join.

Issue occured when the UUID update happened. Servers are in online mode. When removing lilypad to test everything worked as it should and displayed the correct UUID.

I know in Bungee they fixed this with the IP forward, is it possible to fix this with Lily?

Thank you for any help!
    Last edited: Sunday at 10:46 PM
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015