1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
Shawshark

LilyRestarter 1.4

Stop your server without having your players fully disconnect, Have them get sent to a set server!

1. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Shawshark submitted a new resource:

LilyRestarter - Stop your server without having your players fully disconnect, Have them get sent to a set server!

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shawshark

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shawshark

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shawshark

• Like Like x 1
  5. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Looks cool man! I like the idea, and it has lots of potential to expand. It would be useful if you could add the features that HubKick has, so people have a better resource to with, and so I can delete it and have people not asking for it.

Keep up the good work! I'm loving everything!
  6. Shawshark

Thanks, I'll look into what hubkick has and might add the features!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Shawshark

8. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

It still alerts that the server is now online even when i remove the alert from the config :S
  9. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

I believe you are referring to
    This means you shouldn't remove it completely I believe, just leave it blank.
  10. Shawshark

Now that I have more understanding of the lilypad api Ill be re writing this and removing support for lilyessentials/deadfrog and making its own broadcast for all servers running the plugin (on that network)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Shawshark

This plugin will be fully re-written, removing all need for depending on other plugins, feel free to post some ideas that you wish to be added :)
  12. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

Sorry this response is so late, but i'd like the ability to edit the look of the alert message.
  13. Shawshark

You currently can edit the alert message, But i'd suggest not to use this version as i'm currently re-writting the whole plugin so you don't need to depend on lilyessentials or deadfrog.
    as I said above...
    But it is up to you if you want to use the current build :)
  14. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

There are bug.

When you make a stop command, then server will redirect you to hub and the it kick you from server.