1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Notice People asking for help via pm.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Malo, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Malo

Malo New Member

After getting like 10 or so private messages asking for lilypad support, and sometimes server support, I thought I would make this topic.

I am not the only one on the lilypad website with knowledge of lilypad.
    I am not on the lilypad website to help others setup lilypad and there servers.
    I am not on here to build your servers spawns and lobby's
    I am not on here to help setup your server.
    I am infact here to report bugs if I have any, aswell as download plugins for lilypad.

PMing me is pointless, I will either not reply or tell you what this post says, without giving support.

If you want support simply ask for support in the support section of this website, were you get the quickest and best reply's.
    http://www.lilypadmc.org/forums/support.11/

If your unable to follow the lilypad setup instructions, or you run your server off your computer, its probably pointless for you to even run lilypad. (Lilypad is ment for servers that get over 200+ players.)
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I agree this!

Changed prefix to notice to make it clear for other people.