1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Server not pinging.

Discussion in 'Support' started by dylanweb2, Jun 16, 2014.

1. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Can you please post all of the servers console's?
  3. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

4. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

Woah! nevermind! I'm such a nub I downloaded the 1.7.x version and trying to connect on 1.6.4
  5. The_Zip

Haha, simple mistake! Though, looking at your connect servers console, you don't have any servers connected to it. You will need to have at least one too join the network through your minecraft client.
  6. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

Yea, after I realised that mistake I had a 1.7.4 server up and connect all works fine and loving it, I'm starting to realise how much better this is than bungee cord!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

Hey, is there a specific build number which is the 1.6.4 version? or is there no 1.6.4 GoLilypad version?
  8. The_Zip

GoLilyPad was never around in 1.6.4, if you would like to use lilypad for 1.6.4 you would have to use JLilyPad, which is no longer supported.

However, I do not believe it would be that hard to make golilypad configurable for 1.6.4. I would be happy to take a look for you before the end of the day. No garentees though.
  9. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

ah ok, and Lilypad-Portals and LilyPad-PortalCommand, using /server I have those plugins on both servers, and it's saying they are offline? there should be a way of telling which server is which.
  10. The_Zip

Well in your case your issue would only be with LilyPad-PortalCommand. They are not dependent anymore. To fix you offline issue, double check that they are in both servers, double check that the configs are exactly the same, double check that both server are where they should be listed, double check all the spelling and case sensitivity.

And you say, "there should be a way of telling which server is which." What exactly do you mean by that?
  11. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

Like in the configs there should be a way of identifying which server is which. like factions, Server=Factions
  12. The_Zip

Ok, I messed around with it for a little. More or less with installing go onto my laptop, and had some troubles with the GOPATH... I am going to have to either suggest that you update to 1.7 where everything is supported.

And regarding your other suggestion, you are saying off of the command if the server is offline that you want it to tell them for example, Factions server is offline?
  13. dylanweb2

dylanweb2 New Member

Hmm, that can't be an option as all of our modpacks are 1.6.4, about the offline think like I find no way of identifying the servers like /server factions, how does it know to take you there? sorry my brain isn't at it's best, been sick and tired.
  14. The_Zip

How does it know which server to send the player too? The player inputs it... /server servername, its going to send them to servername.

And about your 1.6.4 issue, I am currently on a trip right now, and I will be home in a week. I'll be able to do allot more, and be able to test it on my desktop rather than just my laptop. Though, someone else in the community might be willing to help you out.