1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

[SOLVED] class not found

Discussion in 'Development' started by loderos, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loderos

loderos New Member

hi, i had to recode some of my lilypad events because of the api change, and i get this stacktrace
    Code (text):

[SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/connect_hub.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lilypad/client/connect/api/request/RequestException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:184)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:305)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:230)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:239)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:217)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.PlayerList.<init>(PlayerList.java:56)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.DedicatedPlayerList.<init>(SourceFile:11)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:106)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:391)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:582)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lilypad/client/connect/api/request/RequestException
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:173)
            ... 9 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: lilypad.client.connect.api.request.RequestException
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:80)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
            ... 12 more[\CODE]
    now i've looked and i saw in the bukkit-connect that the mentioned missing class in the stacktrace IS actually there. any help?
  2. loderos

loderos New Member

edit: solved
  3. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Marked as solved and locked

Please open a new topic for further questions
  4. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

Just to note for future reference, this was likely due to the OP not adding
    Code (text):

depend: [LilyPad-Connect]