1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Trying to get Jenkins up

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Alex Chmil, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Alex Chmil

Alex Chmil Member

Hey guys, seeing as how a lot of resource links are broken and how some plugins dont even work, I am going to try and get a Jenkins up for all of LilyPad Plugins. If you want me to put your plugin on the Jenkins feel free to pm me the Plugin and source code to so I can add it. Hopefully I can get all of the existing plugins uploaded in about a week or 2. I see this as one of the many flaws with LilyPad is the broken plugins and links. If you would like to help, you can help update and fix any broken plugins. This is to overall help LilyPad expand and improve. I am in no way a code or Developer but I can still fix small issues with plugins and update them. Feel free to PM me if you would like to assist me in improving LilyPadMC​