1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

UUID and multiple servers

Discussion in 'Support' started by TakeMeNL, Apr 16, 2014.

1. TakeMeNL

TakeMeNL Member Resource Contributor

So i have some servers with the latest bukkit-connect & golilypad.
    I don;t know how but all server have different uuids for players.

And to be honest i dont know the uuid system very well.
    If i am correct you get a UUID by player right?

Can someone explain that with a possible fix :3 ?

Edit:
    I don't understand that there is not very good documented or there is no discussion topic.
    I like to change that :)
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. sgtcaze

sgtcaze Member Resource Contributor

The servers MUST have "online-mode: true" in the server properties. My UUID is bc55e something, but with online-mode set to false, its like 45 something something.
  3. TakeMeNL

TakeMeNL Member Resource Contributor

Yes i have thats the point! 4 servers and all differend uuids. I checked and there are realy online-mode. Using SpigotMC #git-Spigot-1423 (MC: 1.7.8)

Edit:
    Just updated to git-Spigot-1434 (MC: 1.7.9)

Edit2:
    So i found this "tool": https://uuid.swordpvp.com/uuid/<username>
    As i put my username there the uuid is f90d1b0de926417f9f1da9f7f3fa50c3
    When i join the hub server is has my correct uuid, from the usercache.json i guess.
    But if i join another server where i deleted the usercache i get a different uuid!
    17.04 22:55:38 [Server] INFO UUID of player TakeMeNL is a59ade62-bbbc-3c9b-bc63-da56ce5fb61f
    Why Why Why!
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  4. sgtcaze

sgtcaze Member Resource Contributor

Confirmed on my end as well. #74 proxy and #64 connect with spigot #1434 claims my uuid begins with 48a54932- when it is actually b5ccebaa-.

Looking for a solution.

Edit: Spigot/Craftbukkit appear to print the incorrect UUID. Using a command I can properly retrieve my UUID from the server.