1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

LilyPad for Minecraft 1.7.6 / 1.7.7 Released

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Coelho, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

You can find the GoLilyPad builds to update to 1.7.7 on our Jenkins. To update to these builds, you will need to update the following projects:
    • Go-Server-Proxy (#71)
    • Bukkit-Connect (#57*)
    All functionality should work 100%. Please report bugs in the Bug Reports forum.

Rotating Motds
    Courtesy of @Tzeentchful you can now have rotating motds! An example is in the default proxy.yml on the latest build.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Leaves

Leaves New Member

Can you help me set it up for Multicraft server
  3. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

GoLilyPad is written in Go, not Java. You can not run it on Multicraft due to the fact that you can only run java in Multicraft.

I would suggest buying a small VPS which will be able to run GoLilyPad, and it is quite easy to set up. Look up VPS Hosting on google and you can find multiple good hosts. I personally use RamNode, they are a little pricy but they fit my needs. After that it is pretty easy to setup GoLilyPad on it, just follow this tutorial http://www.lilypadmc.org/threads/setting-up-a-golilypad-server-ssh-centos.380/ , I would also suggest looking up VPS Basics and getting some information that way before you get started. If you have any questions about anything related I would be happy to answer them as well.
  4. Leaves

Leaves New Member

ok thnx dude
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Leaves

Leaves New Member

Another thing say I just get a vps for the Lilypad, but i keep my servers on multicraft will it work then. Also can you give me a good vps host
  6. The_Zip

Yeah, it will work fine. The only problem might be latency. It shouldn't be that big of a problem you just don't want to be hosting on opposite sides of the country.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Leaves

Leaves New Member

xD I'm an idiot sorry about asking about which host you use. I didn't read that part thoroughly lol.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  8. funkystudios

funkystudios New Member

Is there ever going to be another update?
  9. The_Zip

Why wouldn't there be??
  10. Seshpenguin

Seshpenguin New Member

As a Server owner, im liking LilyPad very much. I had one issue that EssentialsGroupManager was glitching with LilyPad, but im moving to PermissionsEx, so all is Good. If your wondering, my server is http://genesishub.tk/ and I will definitely recommend LilyPad to our users.
  11. funkystudios

funkystudios New Member

Erm, it hasn't been updated in almost 5 months...
  12. The_Zip

13. funkystudios

funkystudios New Member