A big thanks to these people for donating and supporting the development of the plugin!
CraftShark - play.craftshark.net
CowCraft - mc.cowcraft.net
Thanks to these people for reviewing the code and helping me find the bugs!
@L33m4n123 - Reviewing the code.
@DarkSeraphim - Reviewing the code.
@edyyy - Testing the plugin. - mc.cowcraft.net
@roastnewt - Testing the plugin. - minepure.com
@shawshark - Testing the plugin. - play.craftshark.net
@Wobbolino1 - Creating the beautiful logo! - mc.cowcraft.net
- /adminchat - Toggles the adminchat to active.
- /adminchat [message] - Sends a message to the admin channel.
- /alert - Sends a message to one/all servers. To specify a server use -s (servername) - Version 2.0
- /dispatch - Dispatches a command to one/all servers. To specify a server use -s (servername).
- /find [playerName] - Looks for a player on the network, the name can be partially correct and it will still find the player.
- /glist - Shows the global list of the server.
- /message - Sends a network wide message.
- /reply - Replies to a message sent to you.
- /sendall [serverName] - Sends all players to the specified server.
- /send [playerName] [serverName] - Sends the player to the specified server.
- /server [serverName] - Shows the server the player can connect to and teleports him there.
- /glist will not show vanished players (Essentials).
- /message will not send a message to a player if that player has ignored the sender (Essentials).
- Teleports players to a specified server when the server is shutting down or reloading.
- Configurable plugin messages. Version 2.0
- lilybook.adminchat - Allows the use of /adminchat & users with this permission string will receive messages from the staff chat.
- lilybook.dispatch - Allows the use of /dispatch. Becareful, people with this permission can op themselves.
- lilybook.find - Allows the use of /find.
- lilybook.glist - Allows the use of /glist.
- lilybook.message - Allows the use of /message and /reply
- lilybook.sendall - Allows the use of /sendall.
- lilybook.send - Allows the use of /send.
- lilybook.server - Allows the use of /server.
- lilybook.notify - People with this permission will be notified when someone does /dispatch and/or when a staff joins/leaves.
- lilybook.stafflist - People with this permission will be considered staff in /glist and will send join/leave notifications.
- lilybook.socialspy - People with this permission will be able to read the messages sent in /msg.
The configuration is very straight forward.Please read the comments in LilyBook's default config.yml.
Do you feel generous and want to support the development of this plugin?
Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.
If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.