A simple plugin to show server status on a scoreboard on a config enabled server.
make sure to put this plugin on each server you want your lobby or which ever server you've got show-scoreboard enabled to keep track of. If you don't want the scoreboard to be shown on that server set show-scoreboard to false in the config.yml.
- Set custom scoreboard title.
- Set custom scoreboard format.
- Set the fresh time of the scoreboard.
- Select allowed servers to show on the scoreboard.
- If a server becomes offline it can be configured to be removed.
How to install:
1. Turn off server.
2. Drop LilyStatus.jar into your /plugins folder.
3. Turn on server.
4. Stop server.
5. Configure /plugins/LilyStatus/config.yml
6. Turn on server and enjoy
Source code:Code (text):#Scoreboard format
#fresh time for the scoreboard
# show scoreboard in this server?
#remove offline servers from the scoreboard.
#servers that are only allowed to be shown in the scoreboard.
Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.
If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
- Fixed npe Feb 15, 2015