Notice: There is no download link yet!This is a WIP project that will include the following:
Note: This is not intended as a replacement for the LilyPad API. It is intended to simplify and streamline the most complicated features, and in doing so it limits your freedom.
- Easy one line send / receive server messages (for basic simplicity)
- A way to list all online servers
- An easy way to check which server a player is on, and how many players are on a server.
- Command 'dispersal', or sending one command to execute on all servers
- A way to simply LilyPad's undisclosed / undocumented features
- Reply to the post to request features!
I'm looking for help on this project!
Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.
If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
The InterLilyFace 0.0.0
An easy API to provide LilyPad programmers with resources unavailable elsewhere.