1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Carbon Compatibility

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BattleCraft, Oct 23, 2014.

1. BattleCraft

BattleCraft New Member

Carbon causes a conflict with lilypad not allowing the player to join.
    [23:51:31] [Server thread/INFO]: net.minecraft.util.com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@214ffe9c[id=<null>,name=somename,properties={},legacy=false] (/blahip:50067) lost connection: Disconnected

I tried it on 1.7, 1.8 on lilypad and both versions did not work. I tried the same versions on bungeecord w/ spigot and it did work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    John

Link to carbon: http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/carbon.1258/
    Edit: Using latest versions of Lilypad, Spigot patched build, and latest Carbon updates.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  2. e_n_d_b_o_s_s

e_n_d_b_o_s_s New Member

Carbon causes conflict no matter what your using. If you want 1.8 block's I recommend waiting for md_5 to push a patch to fully support 1.8 and it's features. Carbon is very glitchy - I do not recommend it.
  3. Yive

Yive New Member

I tried bukkit connect #85 and for some reason the player can't connect. I was confused since my creative server works completely fine. Turns out that #80 works perfectly with carbon.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014