1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Check player connected event

Discussion in 'Development' started by feardevilz, Nov 25, 2013.

1. feardevilz

feardevilz New Member

Hey,
    i've noticed a lot of the RedirectRequest plugins that are being used are missing a check to see if the player is already connected. The latest Bukkit-Connect (build#48) causes a jSON error to occur on the latest spigot source when a request is made to a server the player is already connected to. I believe it would be wise to have a check added to see if the player is already connected first either on plugin side or API then redirect.

Is there any easy way to do this within the current API?

Attached Files:

2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Look how I did it in the LilyEssentials code, that should still work.
  3. feardevilz

feardevilz New Member

I did look at the source but i noticed in what you gave me all of PlayerLookup was removed. I've been trying to piece it back.
  4. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

I believe this is only possible via message requests on servers. The current LilyPad API is built around those message requests.