1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Resolved Fatal Error Crash

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by confuser, Aug 24, 2013.

1. confuser

confuser Member Resource Contributor

Using the current recommended builds. Found the following log files, not sure how helpful they are though as they are just Java error dumps. This has been happening since I updated the recommended build for the past few weeks. I check the servers in the morning to find the lilypad process has been randomly stopped every so often.

Yesterdays:
    http://pastebin.com/vawDVp14

Last weeks:
    http://pastebin.com/fXh0fkMN
  2. Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb New Member

From what I can see, this is a Java problem it's self (Maybe not enough ram?). But I may be wrong.
  3. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

4. Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb New Member

Ah, didn't notice that, good eyes Coelho :p
  5. confuser

This crash appears to be occurring exactly every 7 days. Increasing the ram slows down the period it crashes, lessening it increases etc. Definitely a memory issue of some sorts. I've just updated to the latest build so I'll keep you posted.
  6. Coelho

I haven't seen this in awhile, has it been resolved?
  7. confuser

I had this literally every few hours after upgrading to the latest build for around a day last week. Haven't had it occur since yet though but I also updated bukkit connect as well. I've just updated to the latest build with the max packet fix. It used to crash exactly once a week, so I'll update this topic next week if there's been any more java crash dump files.
  8. confuser

Had this again last night. My auto restart kicked in though. What was very strange is that only one of our servers couldn't reconnect to lilypad, it kept saying wrong username/password. Restarted that instance, even the machine itself. No joy. Restarted lilypad, and it was able to connect again. Extremely strange. Haven't been able to reproduce it though so could have just been one of those random things.
  9. Coelho

In GoLilyPad we no longer use Netty so we will not run into this issue.