1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Planned Global Tablist

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Shawshark, May 15, 2013.

1. CrazySeanPC

CrazySeanPC New Member

It would be great to see that.
  2. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Would save @Coelho alot of time :p but sadly I don't have any time free at the moment
  3. MovehMakeh

MovehMakeh New Member

Haha I made a post about this...didn't see this one...thanks for showing me guys! Any ETA when this will be added?
  4. Stefan15ist

Stefan15ist New Member

Hello it's june 2014, any news?
  5. Yashjeet1234

Yashjeet1234 New Member

Can you also add the size of the TabList? The tab-size, it's in BungeeCord too.
  6. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

If you are looking for a fix for this right now, before the feature is added, @Yashjeet1234 just set the maximum amount of players on the individual server to amount of slots you want.
  7. Live4Redline

Live4Redline New Member

Any old projects on this are gonna be dead due to the changes to the Tab system in 1.8, but it would really be nice to see a Global Tab for cross server Lilipad. Someone just posted a updated 1.8 Tab plugin for Bungeecord Proxy, and it makes me extremely jealous.

Would definitely make my server not look so empty if my 50 some members at any given time would show up on one tab bar instead of five different ones.

I would donate to something like that.
  8. Live4Redline

Live4Redline New Member

Sad bump at the lack of current interest. =(
  9. Live4Redline

Live4Redline New Member

What would it take I wonder.... #Pray #PrettyPlease #KneePads #Beg #FirstBorn #LeftArm
  10. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

I was mucking around a few days about with the new 1.8 tablist, and i got a little global tablist working, but i came across a small bug when trying to remove people from the tablist. If there is a decent amount of people wanting this I could look more into it.
  11. feardevilz

feardevilz New Member

I'm pretty sure most people jumped ship and moved to bungee but since i didnt see this updated this year, i figured i'd bump it.