1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

GoLilyPad Authentication Failed.

Discussion in 'Support' started by BuilderKiller, Apr 5, 2014.

1. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

2. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Search in your control panel the IP handling stuff. You should be able to change it from there. (You can find manuals on google).

Btw, I didn't saw your editing of the last post, so I also didn't see the "So.. Whats Next?". Thats why I reply later then you would hope ;)
  3. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Well... It wont work. All hope is finished. Admin plz close this thread and thanks to Matt for trying to help but we cannot resolve the problem. Please lock. Back to using stupid old Bungeecord :(
  4. Matt

Don't give up. There is hope........

This works with Comcast too ;)
  5. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

6. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Good News and bad news. Good news is that it connects to the cloud. Bad thing is that Bukkit Command won't load. Heres the error in the log
    Code (text):
    [18:05:38 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/Bukkit-PortalCommand.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: LilyPad-Connect
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:216) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1476]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:358) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1476]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:135) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1476]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:450) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1476]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1476]
    Any help?
  7. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

I fixed the problem but now I'm having problems with it not authorizing the IP's for me survival server and my hub server. Hub port is 25566 and in config i set the ip to 127.0.0.1 and survival is port 25567 and config ip is 127.0.0.1. Any other help?
  8. Matt

Please send errors + configs.
  9. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

I can't post it, my server log is too long
  10. Matt

Pastebin it :)
  11. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

12. Matt

In your proxy config:
    Code (text):
     routes:
      - domain: ""
        server: hub
      - domain: example.com
        servers:
        - hub
        - survival
    Change survival to Survival. CAPS does matter! And in both server.properties, keep 'server-ip=' Empty. You don't use special IP's like you do with Hamachi.
  13. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Still getting "Invalid username or password, retrying"
  14. Matt

Try to reset all your usernames and passwords, keep an eye on CAPS and double check. This can't be bug as other people don't seem to have this problem.
  15. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Srry I was at my Anti-Tech Dad's house. I will record a video so you can see everything that I'm doing. After School :p BTW: This is being posted at 7:06 EST am
  16. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

I am exportin now and the video should be up soon :) Sorry it took so long but I had a book report to finish. #MeanELATeacher
  17. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Ok heres the video:
  18. Creepers-Help

Creepers-Help New Member

Try removing ALL plugins and folders and re-add Bukkit Connect ONLY. and try that then post back.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Creepers-Help

Creepers-Help New Member

20. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Nope. Didn't work