1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

GoLilyPad Authentication Failed.

Discussion in 'Support' started by BuilderKiller, Apr 5, 2014.

1. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

2. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

I can only get Jlilypad to work with newest version of bukkit connect. So I think its an error with the Proxy and Connect files.
  3. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

There is no problem with the Proxy and Connect. Everyone else can do it perfectly fine.
  4. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Well I made a video. Did you watch it? If you did please inform me of what I did wrong. Its on the third page
  5. The_Zip

Just watched the video, paused and restarted. Spent the last who knows how long looking at it. Though, from the video we have learned that the problem isn't your Proxy and Connect connect, its your bukkit server connecting to you set up.

My last suggestions would be to A) Get a clean spigot server using the latest build with ONLY the bukkit connect plugin, nothing else. If this doesn't work go to step B) Turn all the IP's to plain out localhost. And if that doesn't work I have no more thoughts on the thread, other than to just mess around with that user name and password in the connect server and the bukkit connect plugin.
  6. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Nope. Still not working. Only Jlilypad works. GoLilyPad has not been working. Did everything you said. Made every IP to localhost and still not working, and just spigot and Bukkit Connect
  7. The_Zip

Must be something your mac is doing. What software do you run and what version?
  8. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

It was shown in the video but ill say. Java 8 5 and Mac OX X Mavericks 10.9.2. also im using JLilypad till' we get GoLilyPad workin.
  9. The_Zip

Same here(as seen in the picture below). But as I am sure you know, it ask you to update every other day. Wouldn't hurt to update and see if that fixes it.

: [​IMG]
  10. The_Zip

One last idea from having an issue in one of my servers today. In your spigot.yml make sure bungeecord: false.
  11. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Nope :( I just don't understand! Maybe the Godly Developer @Tzeentchful could help me?
  12. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Im Kinda gettin pissed off. Some1 plz help me, send me a whole folder of your Connect and Proxy (mac files and configs not changed) or make a video on how to setup GoLilyPad on mac, please
  13. The_Zip

14. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

Nope. This is really weird. Im at my dads now. Not at my moms which is where i usually did it. Im using ethernet and still not working.
  15. The_Zip

As I think we have already established, there is something wrong with your computer. What exactly you expect us to do, I have no idea.
  16. BuilderKiller

BuilderKiller Member

I just got an SSD on my 2011 Macbook Pro 8gb. Would that kinda help?
  17. The_Zip

An SSD card is for storage... No it wouldn't make a difference...