1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

GoLilyPad Help Please...!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sava, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Sava

Sava New Member

Hello! This is my first time using LilyPad and i need some help :p
    i have got the proxy to work! i have a error when conecting to the Hub it says Error server is offline..
    i have installed BungeeConnect and configured it :p the username and password is the same as the ones
    i set up in the proxy config..
    please can anyone help me to resolve this problom

many thanks
    Sava
  2. Superfuzzy

Superfuzzy Member

Hi,
    i guess you meant BukkitConnect.
    To conclude:
    - you have set a user and password for proxy and connect so they work (both configs)
    - have you set a regexp with a password for your servers that you'd like to connect? (connect.yml)
    - have you set your server as the one to connect to on join (in 'routes') (proxy.yml)

Does the Console from the proxy or the connect show any warnings or such?
    Does the Minecraft-ServerLog state any errors regarding BukkitConnect?

I hope I could help but for further help I'll need more Information like your config-files.
  3. Alex Chmil

Alex Chmil Member

" the username and password is the same as the ones
    i set up in the proxy config.."

There is what you did wrong ^
    Here is how to fix it: in your Connect server config, add two username and 2 password entries. One of they should be for the proxy server and the other for your hub. Then add on whenever you add a server. Now go to your proxy server, and add one of the login credentials from the connect config, then for the 2nd login credentials, put that into your bukkit connect plugin config. Hope that helps :) also if it doesn't work after the and your running all of the servers from one dedicated, change the address in the config a from "127.0.0.1" to "0.0.0.0". Hope this helped :D