1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Hosting and 2 Servers

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Quack, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Quack

Quack New Member

Can you use lilypad for 2 servers? if so how do you use it with hosting cause im not understanding the documentation.
  2. Quack

Quack New Member

3. Quack

Quack New Member

4. Tzeentchful

Tzeentchful Member Contributor

Can you explain what your are trying to accomplish in more detail?
  5. Quack

Quack New Member

Well im trying to connect Two host servers with lilypad. But the problem is there is no tutorial for Host servers only port fowarded i just wanted to know how i can do this
  6. Quack

Quack New Member

Bumpl -_-
  7. Superfuzzy

Superfuzzy Member

so you are trying to connect to servers (on both are running minecraft servers) but you dont want to use portforwarding?
  8. Quack

Quack New Member

pretty much
  9. Quack

Quack New Member

10. Superfuzzy

Superfuzzy Member

sorry i cant help you there ... some of the people who know lilypad more in-depth can probably answer you that question. But maybe it isnt even possible?
  11. Tzeentchful

I'm still not sure what you want to do.
    Are you trying to connect multiple servers to a Lilypad setup all on the same machine?
  12. Quack

Quack New Member

Pretty much i have 2 servers with 2 different hosts one is my friends. We were going to use lily pad to connect these 2 but we are getting no respones so we might use bungee
  13. Tzeentchful

Are these your home computers or dedicated servers in a datacenter?