1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Usage How to setup JLilyPad with Multicraft

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by boboman13, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

boboman13 I contact the multicraft staff. They will look to my multicraft.log and will see if they can support LilyPad for multicraft :).

So hopefully the online status will work on it :)
  2. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

Matt :D wow, that sounds great! Can't wait to see if they can fully support it!
  3. Matt

4. Matt

Guys! I solved the big issue :D. With this file you can get the online status:
    [​IMG]
    Download the file here Or download the Attached file down below.
    Extract the file
    Add the file to the /Your_Mutlicraft_Folder/Multicraft/jar/
    Then rename the file to the same as the jar file. DON'T REMOVE THE .jar.conf!

You have to load the file from the deamon. Just find the file in the drop down bar:
    [​IMG]

Now it should work. And.... You can update LilyPad internal. I added the source link in the .jar.conf file. So go to the settings tab, Update minecraft. Then select the LilyPad file. And the option Both. Then hit Download. If it finds a update, hit install.

Then you are done. boboman13 Please add this to the manual. :D

Attached Files:

5. Matt

I am now busy with the stop button. I'll keep you up to date
  6. Matt

Attachment added :)
  7. Matt

@boboman13 Please add the attachment i send you 3 messages ago.
  8. boboman13

Sorry, been away on a week camping trip - Thanks for the conf file @Matt. I've been running my own custom conf file on my Multicraft installation, so I'll have to take a look and see what exactly you did to make it work. Thanks for the file, I'll be sure to add it somewhere up in the tutorial.
  9. SheerAwesomeness

SheerAwesomeness New Member

How much RAM would be best to dedicate to the Proxy Server?
  10. Matt

2/4 GB of RAM
  11. boboman13

@Matt do you really allocate that much RAM (thats 2 to 4 right, but even if it is 512mb) I only allocate 256MB to the server and I personally have no problems. @SheerAwesomeness
  12. Matt

@boboman13 For servers like Hypixel is right. Just for sure it doesn't crash ;). And if i have a host with unlimited ram. Then i will choose that.
  13. SheerAwesomeness

SheerAwesomeness New Member

14. bcroca

bcroca New Member

This doesn't seem to work for me. Can you maybe make a video tutorial? I get a bunch of errors in the console
  15. Matt

Can you post the error?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. boboman13

The errors could possibly have to do with your LilyPad setup, not the Multicraft tutorial, but yes, as @Matt said, post them. :)
  17. starteam

starteam New Member

Hello! So I followed all the steps to the turotial and when I try joining the multi craft server, it says logging in...
    Then after a while it says:
    Connection Lost
    Error: Internal Mismatch (0x)2)

Can someone please help? Thanks
  18. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Lets try to keep this on one forum for less confusion and it will be much easier.
  19. boboman13

You are probably joining a JLilyPad server running an older version of the Minecraft protocol that is no longer supported (for example, server: 1.6, client: 1.7). You need to use GoLilyPad for it to work.