1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

HUB - 1.7.10 (Confused)

Discussion in 'Support' started by tmoflash, Dec 3, 2015.

1. tmoflash

tmoflash New Member

I have all my servers set up as well as my hub server. However, I cannot connect to my hub because "Incompatible FML Modded Server 4 present" It has a big red "X."

Edit* I am accessing the hub directly not using lilypad (just wanted to clarify)

I understand that I have mods in my pack (Infinity Evolved) but I am able to access other "servers hubs" so I know it is possible.

My hub is 1.7.10 KCauldron, is there some required mods/plugins I must install?
  2. tmoflash

tmoflash New Member

OK, so I did a little experimenting. Instead of minecraft 1.7.10 right out of the box, I used Spigot 1.7.10, the reason for this was because spigot does not care what mods are installed. This is for the "HUB" server only, where portals to other modpacks will be available and a place for fallback is a restart if required on specific modpack beyond the hub.

However, when I "direct" connect it acts like it wants to log in but I get error: "Internal error has occurred" no crash log on server side but here is what the console says: http://pastebin.com/JacE19Rv