1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
The_Zip

LilyEssentials 1.2

~ Essential Commands and Features for LilyPad!

1. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Is there any other information you can give me, because there is no reason why it shouldn't be loading. I know two people that have it up and running perfectly fine. So, the only thing I can think of is something your doing wrong with it.
  2. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

[19:36:10 INFO]: Plugins (17): HideStream, AutoMessage, WorldEdit, LilyPadCompass, Buycraft, SpawnTP, LilyPad-Connect, LilyPad-Portal, Multiverse-Core, PermissionsEx, WorldGuard, Essentials, LilyPad-PortalCommand, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, LilyRestarter, EssentialsChat

[19:36:24 INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1180 (MC: 1.7.2) (Implementing API version 1.7.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Unfortunately i cant get error logs as the server doesnt seem to be logging to server.log
  3. The_Zip

Sometimes I question how smart I am…. Try Build #11 that just came out, should fix it. Thanks a ton for pointing it out, report back please.
  4. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

nothing ;\ just gonna leave it for now
  5. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

What did you actually changed? I only see that you've changed the Authors. If you need help with updating your code on Github, you can ask for help :)
  6. The_Zip

7. The_Zip

Ok, @Mikgreg , fixed everything, put it up on a test server, works fine. I have also asked a few friends to do it, its working now.
  8. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Code (text):

/hide - hides the player (lilyessentials.admin.hide)
    Does this hide you from the entire server? like removes you from the server, people not being able to see you?
  9. Matt

If I look to the source, yes:
    Code (text):
    if(plugin.getServerSync().toggleHidden(player)) {
                            player.sendMessage(ChatColor.YELLOW + "You are now hidden.");
  10. Shawshark

just making sure because in this update
    it only says hiden from messages
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The_Zip

Where does it say hide from messages @Shawshark ? And, yeah, that wasn't clear at all, I just updated the main page.
  12. Shawshark

• Like Like x 1
  13. The_Zip

Just changed it:) Thanks a ton for pointing it out.
  14. Shawshark

All good, I think it's time to update all servers to the newest build, I'm still using the one made by bobacadodl :/
  15. Curtis3321

Curtis3321 New Member

I am not able to download it, Cloudflare is saying the website is offline ^_^
  16. Matt

@The_Zip is working on it now
  17. The_Zip

• Like Like x 1
  18. The_Zip

He did it again! @Matt , the link to the ZipKins at the begging of the page should be up and working. @Curtis3321 .
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Thomas Robinson

Thomas Robinson New Member

The config for /alert's output is currently broke, when you change it, it stays at [Alert] for me?
  20. Matt

Where did you changed it to?