1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
The_Zip

LilyEssentials 1.2

~ Essential Commands and Features for LilyPad!

1. Thomas Robinson

Thomas Robinson New Member

I changed it from the default to:
    Code (text):
      alert: '&3[&bHint&3] &6{message}'
    in the Config file
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

This should work, and there are no errors? It just says alert?
  3. Thomas Robinson

Yeah no error's just shows "[Alert] Test " in chat still when I use "/alert Test"
  4. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

And you aren't using LilyAlert?
  5. Thomas Robinson

No, Just LilyEssentials, Sorry for the late response
  6. Matt

:/ thats weird. Try to reset your config.. if that didn't helped you, then @The_Zip has to take a look into the code again..
  7. Thomas Robinson

Nope. reseting the config doesn't work :(
  8. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Code (text):

[04:15:29 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling LilyEssentials v1.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.bobacadodl.lilyessentials.LilyEssentials.onEnable(LilyEssentials.java:61) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:218) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:385) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:302) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:284) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.m(MinecraftServer.java:348) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.g(MinecraftServer.java:325) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:281) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:186) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:430) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1224]

Get this error on startup
  9. Matt

I saw this error before, but if I am right (correct me if not) it is loading a config file. Is the plugin working, but then with this error?

The problem is here:
    Code (java):
    getCommand("send").setExecutor(new SendCommand(this));
  10. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Yeah the plugin is working fine
  11. Matt

Okay, good to hear

@The_Zip
    So this is what we need to be fixed:
    - Alert text
    - Error on startup, causing problem is here:
    Code (java):
    ( Don't see it as a high priority :p Take your time :) )
  12. The_Zip

Sounds great,
    We started adding new feature's, which I am thinking about getting rid of and making them their own plugin, which are having a few bugs of there own. I will probably get rid the ignore command, and the cross server chat option, and make them both into another plugin when I get the chance, due to the fact that I would like this to be the essentials, and not a ton of add on's, which I got in my mind.
    I will post an update post(not a resource update) when I am done tonight so both of you guys can know and not just be checking the Jenkins.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Matt

Sounds good!
  14. Curtis3321

Curtis3321 New Member

Unable to find the "large" mode in the config.

Using the latest build; #3
  15. Crazer

Crazer New Member

Having an issue while starting it, please help!
    Code (text):
    [18:40:41 INFO]: [LilyEssentials] Enabling LilyEssentials v1.2
    [18:40:41 INFO]: ÂșaLilyEssentials has been enabled successfully!
    [18:40:41 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling LilyEssentials v1.2 (Is it up to
    date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.bobacadodl.lilyessentials.LilyEssentials.onEnable(LilyEssentials.
    java:61) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:218) ~[s
    pigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:457) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:385) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.jav
    a:302) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.
    java:284) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.m(MinecraftServer.java:3
    48) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.g(MinecraftServer.java:3
    25) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:2
    81) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.jav
    a:186) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java
    :430) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:6
    17) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1235]
  16. Matt

I think the plugin needs to be updated with the new Bukkit API update @The_Zip. However... the error says that something is wrong in the on enable. (Line 61)
    Code (javascript):
  17. Creepers-Help

Creepers-Help New Member

the /hide commend outputs from the server command not fownd type"/help"...
  18. The_Zip

19. Creepers-Help

Creepers-Help New Member

Yeah i get ALL the same errors and the "/hide" also does output command not found.
    additionally it just doesn't work on almost ALL the commands, it does not do anything...No errors, no output > console\chat

Probably does need to be updated with new API. (I had a bukkit coder/friend look at error and he agreed)

So fix when you get a chance :)
  20. xXCalleManXx

xXCalleManXx Member

Hi when i change something in the config and reload the server its restart the config file can someone pleas help me ;)