1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

LilyPad for Minecraft 1.6.4 Released

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Coelho, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

You can find Server-Standalone-AllInOne and Server-Standalone-Proxy builds for Minecraft 1.6.4 confirmed working and functional. To update to these builds, you will need to upgrade to the following projects:
    • Server-Standalone-AllInOne (#77)
    • Server-Standalone-Proxy (#77)
    You should not need an update on any of the other projects, however you are always recommended to keep up to date with the latest builds.

Introduction of "Last of Life"
    On our Jenkins continuous integration, you will begin to notice that standalone builds (particularly AllInOne and Proxy) are now being marked with a green star. A green star dates a build that has been obsoleted by the next, and is at the end of it's lifespan.

For example, the last 1.6.2 builds are now marked with a green star, while the build afterwards is 1.6.4. This is the end of the life in the development cycle for 1.6.2, and hopefully this will allow us to show it to our users more clearly.

Android is pretty amazing
    This update is brought to you by Android, the device that the 1.6.2 -> 1.6.4 update was written on while I was away from the computer. You rock Google!
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sgtcaze

sgtcaze Member Resource Contributor

The dedication here is phenomenal.
  3. CMonster95

CMonster95 New Member

4. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Awesome :)
  5. mohawkguy360

mohawkguy360 New Member

Awesome! Thanks for keeping Lilypad up-to-date. I have switched from Bungee to this, then back to Bungee. I missed it so much that I have come back to Lilypad.
  6. squidicuz

squidicuz New Member

7. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Woo, woo, woo. Did you actually write it you android phone? What app are you using @Coelho ??

Thats so cool,

Connor
    • Agree Agree x 1