1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Notice LilyPad Plugin list added

Discussion in 'Bukkit Plugins' started by Squirzy, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Squirzy

Squirzy Amazing Person Administrator Sponsor

LilyPad has been a great success since it has been released and with an ever-growing community we are excited to announce a new addition to the website. This new addition will allow developers to share plugins they have created with the LilyPad API with others using the convenient resources system.

To see the plugin list you can use the Resource tab in the navigation menu:

[​IMG]

or you can go to http://www.lilypadmc.org/resources/

At the moment the plugin list is very small and we are depending on developers to get this list to grow. Our main goal with this system is so server owners and developers can use LilyPad to it's fullest ability, and learn from others. If you know of a developer, encourage them to make their works public on the resources system.

Cheers
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

I moved all previous plugins to the "Legacy Bukkit Plugins" section. Once it has been confirmed that all the developers have moved their plugins over, I'll have no issue with removing that category all together :)
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. MCB4

MCB4 New Member

Thanks guys, LilyPad is truly the best ::)
  4. ACE

ACE New Member

It would be more plugins....))
  5. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

I don't know if this would be the exact place to put it, but it would be cool if you could make it so you could have more than one person on the group project? So multiple people can work on a project and get credit for it.
    • Agree Agree x 1