1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
Coelho

LilyPad PortalCommand b12

Accompany your portals with commands

1. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Why don't you try to post it on the forums?
  2. xXCalleManXx

xXCalleManXx Member

I dont go to the serveres when i use /faction
  3. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Is there any errors? Messages? Or anything at all you can give us other than it doesn't work?
  4. xXCalleManXx

xXCalleManXx Member

No there is no errors or messages
  5. idespam

idespam New Member

Hello,

I assume that the /server feature is not part of the BukkitConnect plugin with a very-very good reason.

If so, please consider at least mention the required additional plugins in the documentation.

I have spent a day debugging why /server does not work on my LilyPad cloud and I guess I'm not the first.
  6. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

/server isn't implemented in the Bukkit Connect plugin indeed. To be able to use LilyPad-PortalCommand, you need LilyPad-Portal too.
  7. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

The real question is:
    Who said that /server would ever work on LilyPad?

It's nowhere in the documentation. Where did you get this idea?
  8. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

You don't need LilyPad-Portal anymore :)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. idespam

idespam New Member

you are right, that was just an assumption from my previous bungee experience
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Creeper96_

Creeper96_ New Member

Hi,
    I've tried to install Lilypad-portalCommand, but when i use the command of the server /server server-skywars it doesn't work
    I've already give the permission lilypad.portal.use and i've added in the config all server.

Creating the portal, the server connect.
    I have this version of spigot This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1649 (MC: 1.7.10) (Implementing API version 1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    and the version of 17 sep of Bukkit-Connect