1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
sgtcaze

LilyPadCompass 4.0.9

Easily move between servers with any item! (Gui Menu)

1. Ido Iloni

Ido Iloni New Member

Hey, I noticed that you cannot put the items within in any slot, it must start from the first.
    Though it is not a big issue, I do like my compass organized. If this is something do-able, then this is certainly a suggestion!
  2. sgtcaze

sgtcaze Member Resource Contributor

I'll look into slot handling for a future update. Currently, I am working on optimization, bug fixing, and cleaning up tons of code. Thanks for the suggestion :)
  3. sgtcaze

4. sgtcaze

5. Divomaster

Divomaster New Member

Here is a suggestion: Add multiple commands (EX. command: server hub, warp spleef)
  6. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

If you don't want every player to that server, you can also turn on Whitelist.
  7. Tahg

Tahg New Member

Hi,
    Is it possible to actually teleport between servers using this plugin? I can't figure out how if it is, nor can I seem to find any other command based lilypad plugins for transferring servers.
  8. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Thats the reason why this plugin is made.
  9. Tahg

Tahg New Member

Well, can I get an explanation of how to set it up then? I have lilypad all set up, but can't figure out how to configure Compass to work.
  10. sgtcaze

Ensure that your servers are listed in the LilyPad-PortalCommand config. Once you're ready, you can start configuring the compass. The command line would have an argument like "server hub". After having applied your changes, a simple reload or restart would set the compass items up. Then you can click on the items to execute commands.
  11. sgtcaze

sgtcaze updated LilyPadCompass with a new update entry:

New features added!!

Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. Tahg

Tahg New Member

Would have been cool if this didn't require PortalCommand, but I have it now so it's not a problem. It just wasn't clear from the instructions that it was required.
    I hvae two suggestions though to make it better.
    1. Would it be possible to not drop the compass on death? or at least ensure you get it on respawn.
    2. My current workaround for 1 is to autorun the /compass command on respawn, but this sometimes gets you an extra compass. Would it be possible to ensure you have exactly one compasss after this command is run?
  13. sgtcaze

14. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

It worries me quite that this wasn't done in the first place :p
  15. sgtcaze

Yeah I know. I just had an option for entire inv click deny, instead of just the compass. Hadn't thought to add it till now. :p

So I had a safeguard, just not a practical one.
  16. Ido Iloni

Ido Iloni New Member

Unless I'm doing something wrong (probably am), I cannot seem to change the item from a compass.
  17. sgtcaze

Make sure you reload and then do /compass. If there's a bug please report it.
  18. erisawesome

erisawesome New Member

How would you use a block that requires an extra data value? And how could you make a space air so the items/blocks would be centered?
  19. sgtcaze

I'll update when I have time with those features.
  20. erisawesome

erisawesome New Member