1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
sgtcaze

LilyPadCompass 4.0.9

Easily move between servers with any item! (Gui Menu)

1. MultiNetwork

MultiNetwork Member

Hello by my is this plugin laggy as you join with the compass than is your minecraft totally lagging
  2. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

It can't be the plugin. Otherwise other people should have that too. What are you other plugins?
  3. MultiNetwork

MultiNetwork Member

hidestream, votifier, lilypad-connect, zavautomessager. worldedit, lilypad-portal, lilyessentials, votifier, lilyredirect, echopet, lilyhub, worldguard, lilypad-portalcommand
  4. Yamatsan

Yamatsan New Member

Very nice plugin! Maybe it would be nice to add the possibility to choose in wich slot a item will display?
  5. Matt

This is already possible. The plugin looks to the order of the items in the list. So if you put an TnT item at the top of the item list, then it will be shown at the first slot.
  6. Yamatsan

Yamatsan New Member

So TNT is the item we use for creating a blank/space slot?
  7. Matt

Ohh you want blank slots?

You could try to make an item without name or ItemName ;) I don't know if it will work or not :p
  8. Yamatsan

Yamatsan New Member

Yeah, I would like to have it so that in slot 1 there is an Apple and in slot 2 nothing and in slot 3 a bow for example..
  9. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Well, this would be a very useful thing to have incorporated into LilyPadCompass, @sgtcaze .
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Yamatsan

Yamatsan New Member

Just another quick question, how can I display an Enchanted Golden Apple? Because 322:1 or GOLDEN_APPLE:1 doesn't seem to work.
  11. MrFrostmaul

MrFrostmaul New Member

What have I done wrong here: http://pastebin.com/mtE1ujNr as it is loading a normal compass
    Also, how do I add a gap in between the items?
  12. Yamatsan

Yamatsan New Member

@sgtcaze besides adding the possibility to set in wich item slot an item will appear can you also add the possibility to use item data? Because every time when I try to use an item like for example 373:8197 it says it didn't recognize the item...
  13. xXCalleManXx

xXCalleManXx Member

Hey i dont get the compass when i start the server and login to the server on minecraft and i get this error
    [06:03:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [LilyPadCompass] Enabling LilyPadCompass v3.0
    [06:03:15] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling LilyPadCompass v3.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Plugin already initialized!
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.initialize(PluginClassLoader.java:98) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.<init>(JavaPlugin.java:59) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompass.<init>(LilyPadCompass.java:19) ~[?:?]
    at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompassListener.<init>(LilyPadCompassListener.java:17) ~[?:?]
    at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompass.onEnable(LilyPadCompass.java:34) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:250) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:385) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:304) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:286) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.m(MinecraftServer.java:348) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.g(MinecraftServer.java:325) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:281) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:186) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:430) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Initial initialization
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.initialize(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.<init>(JavaPlugin.java:59) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompass.<init>(LilyPadCompass.java:19) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:52) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:309) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:231) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:261) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:135) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1244]
    ... 2 more
    [06:03:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [Essentials] Enabling Essentials v2.12.2
    [06:03:15] [Server thread/INFO]: Bukkit version format changed. Version not checked.
    [06:03:15] [Server thread/INFO]: git-Spigot-1244 (MC: 1.7.2)

I use spigot 1244 and lilypadcompass v3.0
  14. jordanzilla02

jordanzilla02 New Member

In my knowledge of looking at it, I think to create an open space you can add an air thing to the slot is occupied, and doesn't execute a command. Or it could execute a command that does nothing on your server possibly. I could be wrong but this seems semi-logical, if not well I will sort of feel bad. You should make this open source as you can accept poll request, and people can contribute to the project. Also something like this(http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/lib-imagemessage-v2-0-send-images-to-players-via-the-chat.204902/) would be awesome because people could create gifs and add them to there lobby or compass, like Hypixel. Hypixel weren't the creators of this, actually Codename_B based it off this resource.
  15. xXCalleManXx

xXCalleManXx Member

Yeah i think the same as you @jordanzilla02 I also miss to make a image for the compass
  16. Surgex_

Surgex_ New Member

I've been using LilyPadCompass for a while and have never had any problems with it. Earlier I updated my Spigot to version 1.7.2 build 1307. When I try to enable the compass, it throws this error in the console.

Code (text):

[18:49:49 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling LilyPadCompass v3.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Plugin already initialized!
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.initialize(PluginClassLoader.java:98) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.<init>(JavaPlugin.java:59) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompassListener.<init>(LilyPadCompassListener.java:17) ~[?:?]
            at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompass.onEnable(LilyPadCompass.java:34) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:250) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:385) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.utilities.PluginUtils.load(PluginUtils.java:168) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.utilities.PluginUtils.load(PluginUtils.java:127) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.utilities.PluginUtils.reload(PluginUtils.java:177) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.commands.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:59) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.PlugManCommands.onCommand(PlugManCommands.java:59) [PlugMan.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:199) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:547) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:962) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:817) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:28) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.PacketPlayInChat.handle(PacketPlayInChat.java:65) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:147) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:77) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:698) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:273) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:560) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:467) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Initial initialization
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.initialize(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.<init>(JavaPlugin.java:59) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:374) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:52) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:309) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1307]
            at com.rylinaux.plugman.utilities.PluginUtils.load(PluginUtils.java:158) ~[?:?]
            ... 18 more

17. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

Broken for me D:

[17:24:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [LilyPadCompass] Enabling LilyPadCompass v3.1
    [17:24:48] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling LilyPadCompass v3.1 (Is it up to date?)
    at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompass.onEnable(LilyPadCompass.java:33) ~[?:?]
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'compass' in plugin LilyPadCompass v3.1
    at com.sgtcaze.LilyPadCompass.LilyPadCompass.onCommand(LilyPadCompass.java:123) ~[?:?]
  18. sgtcaze

sgtcaze Member Resource Contributor

19. xXCalleManXx

xXCalleManXx Member

I dont get the TNT block when i use lilypadcompass and this is my config file

Code (text):
    AllowCompassLore: true
    AllowItemLore: true

global:
      slots: 9
      invTitle: '&4Vælg en server'
    item:
      type: TNT
      title: '&aTeleporter'
      lore: '&2Right click to open!'
    commands:
      TNT:
        command: gamemode 1
        title: '&4C&cr&6e&ea&at&2i&bv&3e'
        lore: '&bCustom &aColors &eSupported&d!'
    Can someone pleas helt me ;)
  20. sgtcaze

sgtcaze Member Resource Contributor

Have to reload after you input everything for it tot apply.