1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
sgtcaze

LilyPadCompass 4.0.9

Easily move between servers with any item! (Gui Menu)

1. xXCalleManXx

xXCalleManXx Member

I have reload the server but still dont work
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

What version of Java are you compiling with? I am running java version "1.6.0_30" on my server and getting a unsupported version.

Code (text):
    [13:57:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/LilyPadCompass.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sgtcaze/LilyPadCompass/LilyPadCompass : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:137) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:309) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:231) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:260) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:135) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:436) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sgtcaze/LilyPadCompass/LilyPadCompass : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:643) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:212) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:77) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:323) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:268) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) ~[?:1.6.0_30]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:40) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1310]
        ... 6 more
  3. sgtcaze

sgtcaze Member Resource Contributor

I compile with java 1.7.
  4. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

That could be it:p Thanks, I just updated and its working perfectly.
  5. jlevin

jlevin New Member

Getting errors after the update.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. lewisrennison

lewisrennison New Member

Getting this error:
    HELP!!!!.PNG
    Config:
    Config.PNG
  7. sgtcaze

sgtcaze updated LilyPadCompass with a new update entry:

The update that changed LilyPadCompass forever

Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. sgtcaze

9. sgtcaze

10. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

4.0.2 ( Latest ) Doesn't give the compass upon login.
  11. sgtcaze

I just downloaded #14 (4.0.2) and it's working fine for me. Do you have any stack trace?
  12. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

NO console errors nothing :/
  13. sgtcaze

Can you send me your config? Also you have a spammer on your creative server.
  14. lewisrennison

lewisrennison New Member

Ok, So when I open the config I get the normal config:
    First.PNG
    Then when I change everything....:
    secound.PNG
    Then when I reload and rejoin then it goes back and gives me the same config as I started with:
    First.PNG
  15. sgtcaze

You cannot (at the moment) edit an active config. The server has to be off when you manually input data. Will change that in future releases.
  16. lewisrennison

lewisrennison New Member

-_- You need to wright that in the desc
  17. lewisrennison

lewisrennison New Member

Ok, Thanks! But now it won't let me open the compass :/
    Config the same as up top
  18. sgtcaze

19. sgtcaze

Ok 4.0.3 now allows editing an active config. Remember that reloading is a general "no-no". Reloading in production could yield some very negative results.
  20. sgtcaze