1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Lost connection to the cloud, reconnecting.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mattyhh, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Code (text):
    Json at line 1 column 7
    Try resetting your config.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Only if you posted that error earlier....:p Next time you ask for help, make sure you give any errors that you are seeing. Do what @Shawshark said, and everything should work fine. Make sure you follow the directions that the links I provided above say.
  3. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

java.net.Connect.Exception: Connection refused: no further information: /127.0.0.1:25565
  4. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

If you did quick Googling you'd understand what "Connection refused" means, and the issue is that you did not update Bukkit-Connect on all servers.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Bukkit-Connect is updated.
  6. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

I managed to get into the server, configured everything.. Now it won't connect from the other server! help :c ?

Attached Files:

7. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

The config.yml to Bukkit-PortalCommand is not updated.
  8. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

okay thanks!
  9. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Nope... it was updated i removed it and it still not working.
  10. The_Zip

Not working is not enough information...
  11. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

A
    as said in the picture its not connecting the other server to the hub server!
  12. The_Zip

Ok man, as I have tooled you before, its something wrong with the way you are setting it up. If there is any errors than we can help you, if there are none, only people who have access to your files can fix it for you, or you can do it yourself. But, if you got your hub working, you did something right there, do whatever you did to your hub to all the other servers. There is a point to where we can't help you, and I believe I am right on that line right now. So, if you want someone to do it for you, open a thread in the JobRecruitment forums, otherwise figure out what you are doing right with your hub, and do it to the other servers.

I know this is kinda rude, but try to get where I am coming from. I am not speaking for others, but I am not getting paid, or payment, or anything else. I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart, so try to figure out what you are doing wrong and right. You resources are EXTREMELY good, and there is two extremely good tutorials out there, which step by step guide you on how to do it.

Good luck!