1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

PermissionsEX

Discussion in 'Support' started by TakeMeNL, Apr 15, 2014.

1. TakeMeNL

TakeMeNL Member Resource Contributor

So i have a small problem with the new UUID.
    Yes yes i get the right ones :p
    And yes i'm running in online-mode.

But when i try to convert PermissionsEX to UUID with the new command (pex convert uuid)
    i get this "error"
    - This server is running in offline mode and UUIDs may not be stable. Please run '/pex convert uuid force' to perform conversion anyway, or switch to online mode.

I'm not sure if the command will preform correctly if PEX thinks the server is in offline-mode.

EDIT:
    Oke i used the pex convert uuid force.
    It fucked up all perms.
    in the pas 30 mins i had 3 different uuids ... why??
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

From the pex download page:p Though, I don't think it necessarily complies with LilyPad. I don't have a test server I can try this on right now; so I hope this helps!
  3. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

You're going to need to turn your server to online-mode, remove Bukkit-Connect, then convert your PermissionsEX.

I can work on a hackish fix in Bukkit-Connect to solve this for you so it will just work normally, but that's probably just a little bit away.
  4. Mikgreg

Mikgreg Member

Can this issue please be highlighted on the front page, its going to cause a lot of trouble for people who aren't aware of this.