1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Plugin For Proxy Plans?/upgrades for more options?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by TobyWarren2000, Dec 22, 2014.

1. TobyWarren2000

TobyWarren2000 New Member

So Ive noticed MinePlex has a new motd so i did some research and its a plugin for bungee cord and motds really aren't lilypad's thing so maybe lilypad devs should add more plugin support for the proxy side? or update with more features? just wondering... it would be nice to have a plugin system like bungee.

It would be much appreciated if someone could do this stuff.
    (Say what you think below)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. RoklGames

RoklGames New Member

I agree, there are differences between lilypad and bungee and one of them is the proxy-side plugins. That does not mean that lilypad is not fully customizable, lilypad has a github with the full src of lilypad-connect and lilypad-proxy. If you know what you're doing, you can make something like Mineplex's animated MOTD.

As far as I know, there are no plans to add proxy-side plugins. They may add them, they may not. It's up to the devs and the community.