1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Invalid Server crash

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by blobber0070hj, Nov 2, 2013.

1. blobber0070hj

blobber0070hj Member

I am getting this error, and then the server crashes (Kinda)
    I am getting "Read timed out" and players cant join.
    But for some kind of wierd reason, it still displays when somone is using "/shout <message>" (From the LilyShout plugin)

17:02:38 CONSOLE: at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.EntityTracker.updatePlayers(EntityTracker.java:149)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:583)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.DedicatedServer.t(DedicatedServer.java:227)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:488)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:421)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:583)
    17:02:38 CONSOLE: Encountered an unexpected exception ConcurrentModificationException
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

What do you mean by it kinda crashes? When do you get the error? And which version of lily pad are you using?
  3. blobber0070hj

blobber0070hj Member

Ehm yea.. it does not crash, like it closes, it just crashes and no one are able to join
    I only get the "Read timed out"
    It can not be the lilypad version, cus i am using the same version on all servers, and this server is the only one, that crashes
  4. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

So it doesn't crash? I'm confused, it closes?

And are you running the 1.7 version of lily pad?
  5. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

I don't believe the error shows enough to safely assume this is an issue with LilyPad and not LilyShout itself.