1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Setting up VPS $$

Discussion in 'Job Recruitment' started by The_Zip, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a VPS from RamnNode, and I have been watching tutorials, reading, and been on IRC's for the last five hours, and seem to be in the same possession as I was a five hours ago.

So, if anyone is experienced in setting up a VPS, and has done it before I would be more than glad to pay you to do it for me. I would need 5 Minecraft servers, the Proxie server, a PHP server, and a MySql server with PHPMyAdmin.

If you are interested give some information about yourself, and some proof that you have done it before,

Connor
  2. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

I'll do it.
    My server hub runs with this stuff, PHP / Apache is easy, and MySQL / PhpMyAdmin are very easy to install with online tutorials.

@The_Zip
  3. The_Zip

Ok, I just PMed you with my skype user name man, thanks for the interest.
  4. The_Zip

Ok, I figured this out, after hours and hours of IRO chat:p So, this discussion can be deleted or locked.
  5. Matt

Matt Forum Moderator & Contributor Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Locked :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.