1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Solved Spammed Users

Discussion in 'Support' started by Daniel, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Daniel

Daniel New Member

Image shows it all. The users rapidly log in and out. Causing loads of lag, and make the server inaccessible.

Any suggestions?

[​IMG]
  2. Jaynix

Jaynix New Member

LOL
    Are you sure that's not a bot
  3. KrashDozer

KrashDozer New Member

Pretty sure its not. Since It can be replicated in many ways. /server hub while in the hub will do the same thing
  4. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

Have you tried banning all users with the name prefix Epicguy? :p
  5. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

Oh hey, I'm sorry but that was me, I like spending my time with my hundred alternate accounts (Only $2,700!) and spamming your server, sorry about that.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Coelho

Not sure if joking or being serious. Either way: :p
  7. KrashDozer

KrashDozer New Member

Doesnt help,
  8. KrashDozer

KrashDozer New Member

[​IMG]

Just another example I dont think its real accounts. I think there is a problem with the Login of the Hub server.
  9. Coelho

This is due to the fact that the user had the HubKick plugin on their hub. Upon a user typing /server hub, it would go in an infinite loop.
  10. boboman13

boboman13 Member Contributor

So I should not be worried that this could be a glitch in the lilypad software?
  11. Coelho

It's more of due to user error and an undocumented bug in the HubKick plugin.
  12. Roodoff

Roodoff Member

The best thing that i can recommend to you is to either disable the TAB or get TAB API plugin (needs 2-3 other plugins aswell but you can change each induvidual slot so e.g. add like a welcome to <servername> at top, however the current version is sort of broken and you cannot display user names whatsoever.

also i see you have got lilypad setup for multiple servers can you add me on skype georgeross.fifaboss and help me with it :D
  13. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Iv got this same problem now and it just crashes my hub server, I do have the LilyHubKick plugin is it recommended to remove it because by the looks of things it didn't get fixed.
  14. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Removed LilyHubKick and my server hasn't crashed