1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
pvmac2194

LilyUtils 1.5

Provides /server with checks and automatically getting servers, /glist with displaynames and /alert

1. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

pvmac2194 submitted a new resource:

LilyUtils - Provides /server with checks and automatically getting servers, /glist with displaynames and /alert

Read more about this resource...
  2. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Great Plugin! Nice alternative to LilyEssentials, I might hop in with some organization this weekend though if I have some time. Everything in one class just scares me:p !

Also, in the description of the resource it might be helpful to add the config to just get a different view.

I tried to give you a five stars, but I get the message seen below. I have downloaded it, and ran it on my test server, I don't know why its acting up.

[​IMG]
  3. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

Thank you for the comment! I just put it all in one class to get used to the LilyPad API without creating helper methods and what not :p I will clean it up when I get chance (Eg: MessageListener, CommandHandler and Main classes). I will hopefully have a neater version uploaded by sunday. Try clearing your cache, and download again. Not really sure why it is doing that :p
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  4. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

6. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

Can you please add permisson lilyutils.glist?
  7. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

Good idea, I'll think about adding permissions in.
  8. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

9. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

10. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

Done, lilyutils.player includes /server and /glist
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

There are some error. When I write /glist and /server it show me that I don't have permission and it is correct, but when I try to do /server name it also show me no permissons and it isn't good. I only want to hide glist and server list from player, but they must have access to redirect between servers.
  12. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

Just click version history and use version 1.3, that only has LilyUtils.glist as a perm and /server everyone has.
  13. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

I will be reworking the permissions soon, so there will be seperate permissions and one parent permission, but I am busy atm as I have a project going on with my server.
  14. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

Now it is okey, thank you!
  16. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

What version of Bukkit/Spigot are you using?
  17. pvmac2194

pvmac2194 New Member

I compiled this plugin with 1.7.10, which changed what getOnlinePlayers() returns. You will have to update to use it.