1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.

Lost connection to the cloud, reconnecting.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mattyhh, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Okay, i'll try it and see if it works.. if it doesn't work i will come back ;3
  2. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Still doesn't work ! ^^
  3. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

Ok, now you need to here me out here. No one else is having the same problem that you are having, that means that it marks off the possibility that it is a problem with the LilyPad code. Therefor, from what I can currently think of, it could either be something weird with your host, the way you are setting it up, or another software that is interfering with the code. From what I saw, you run your server off your computer, so that gets rid of one of the two options. So, now it comes down to you either set it up wrong, or it is another software that is interfering with LilyPad. You say this is only happened when you updated to 1.7, and there is no errors in the console or on your computer. Therefor we can assume that it is not another software that is interfering with LilyPad. That means the only possibility that it could be is that you set it up wrong. The possibility that it is some little mistake, one number wrong, or something accidentally typed is very high. I have had it happen to me countless times, and it has happened to everyone who has done it. If you have checked it over a few times, and everything looks good I would start over from scratch. Get rid of all the files in your Proxy, and than get rid of all your files over in your bukkit config and the jar itself, also don't forget to delete your Spigot.yml to and re-config that. After that, re-download everything, and start from scratch. Add all the components in manually and double check everything, don't copy or past anything. I have done this multiple times, and it fixed my issues, I still don't know what I did wrong, but it had to be some small mistake I typed when I originally updated it. Know, if this still doesn't work, I wouldn't know what to tell you. It could be something up with your router, but the Spigot code should be splirting out its random junk if its that. So the only extremely logical possibility would be that it is coming from the way you set it up. Also, to double check this, you said you can connect to your hub fine? Is that splurting out the Can't Connect Message, because if it isn't I would copy everything exactly from that. Other than that, I don't really know what to tell you. I thought that I have been as descriptive as I can, and it should make sense now that it can't be anything if everything else but the way you set it up.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Gonna do a clean install, if it don't work i don't know what to say ^^
  5. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Just did a clean install it still doesn't work. just keep saying lost connection to cloud reconnecting ect... :c
  6. The_Zip

Even with the configs? What about the hub, is the hub still not getting the errors?
  7. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

The hub does get errors too..
  8. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

I can't even go in to the server ! Authenication to lilypad was not something >.>
  9. The_Zip

Ok, so know you can't even connect to the servers... And everything is up to date. The next thing I would do would be to just open up a test proxie and a test hub, with no plugins or anything at all, and see if that works. If you set it up with nothing on it, and it runs, it could have something to do with one of your plugins perhaps. Lets try to Identify the problem. How does that sound?
  10. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

It runs no plugins at all except bukkit-connect doesn't work ! i cant join the server and the other problem is still there
  11. The_Zip

The other problem being the no connection? Right? And, I don't think I can help you more than this man, I can tell you your problem is with your setup though. I don't know if anyone else can see something that I am not, but I am 99% sure of what I am saying. How about if you try and downgrading to 1.6.4? To see if that would work. Just an idea that I might be able to build of off, if it does.
  12. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

How can i downgrade? ^^
  13. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Like i need the builds for 1.6.4
  14. The_Zip

15. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

16. The_Zip

Waaiiiittttt....... Shoot man, I can't believe I didn't catch this before. Did you update Bukkit Portal, and Bukkit Portal Command?
  17. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

Yep.............
  18. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

But i resetted my pc gonna see if its working now, it maybe was my system b4.. I'm running windows 8 :3
  19. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member

The only error i've noticed so far is " internal exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoredException: com.google.gson.jsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept Malformed Json at line 1 column 7 " which makes me not able to join the server! ^^
  20. Mattyhh

Mattyhh Member