1. Welcome to LilyPad. Download the project, explore the forums, and create your own LilyPad network.

If you use the software and enjoy it or have a question, or would like to contribute to the future of the software directly or through resources, please sign up and join our little community.
purefocus

Server Status Signs 1.1

Provides a sign display of the status of a server on your network

1. purefocus

purefocus New Member

purefocus submitted a new resource:

Server Status Signs - Provides a sign display of the status of a server on your network

Read more about this resource...
  2. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

Nice plugin, but one thing..
    to fix this startup error

Code (java):

[00:55:18 WARN]: lilypad.client.connect.api.request.RequestException: Not connec
    ted
    [00:55:18 WARN]:        at lilypad.client.connect.lib.ConnectImpl.request(Connec
    tImpl.java:145)
    [00:55:18 WARN]:        at com.chosencraft.purefocus.status.CheckinTask.run(Chec
    kinTask.java:74)
    [00:55:18 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.ru
    n(CraftTask.java:58)
    [00:55:18 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTa
    sk.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    [00:55:18 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unk
    nown Source)
    [00:55:18 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Un
    known Source)
    [00:55:18 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    You should change,
    Code (text):
    depent: [Connect-API]
    from you're plugin.yml to this
    Code (text):
    depend: [Bukkit-Connect]
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. purefocus

purefocus New Member

I knew about that error, but seeing that it never broke the plugin, I never worried about it. and that error isn't because it couldn't find the Connect plugin, but because it hadn't connected yet at the time of the first task. Again, plugin would still work.
  4. Shawshark

Shawshark Active Member Resource Contributor

I know it's being caused because the server hasn't connected to the proxy yet, was pointing it out in case you didn't know why it was being caused.
  5. Coelho

Coelho Software Engineer Staff Member Administrator Maintainer

You shouldn't print out that exception :p
  6. The_Zip

The_Zip Active Member Resource Contributor

If you want @purefocus , I can mavenize the project for you so changes can be made really quick, and than up for download instantly on a Jenkins server.
  7. purefocus

purefocus New Member

8. idespam

idespam New Member

you can not replace the server status sign ingame with a simple sign, Server Status Signs overwrites it again - i guess that's a feature request.